RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad-Hoc, second iteration

Hello all,

I have uploaded a table of contents (TOC) for the Handoff document.
<http://download.mobile.wirelessman.org/handoff_toc.doc>
I have tried to consider all the thoughts that where expressed in the
discussion.

I hereby call for comments on the submitted Table of Context.
I also would like to issue a call for contributions to provide a specific
text to the items provided in the Handoff table of contents.
The deadline for the comments and contributions is: 28/02/03 (preferably
contributions and not comments :-))

The work plan is to receive specific text until the defined deadline, and to
provide another week for iteration for discussion fine tuning, until
07/03/03 (extending the original planned deadline).

I encourage all the interested members to supply your contributions, such
that we will be able to have an initial draft prior to the IEEE meeting.
Please try to supply text that is in line with the ideas that have been
expressed in the discussion until now (at least with ones that seemed to be
a pseudo-consensus), this will help to the convergence process of the
suggestions into a draft document.

Best Regards,
Itzik Kitroser.