stds-802-16-mobile: Uploaded file

Hello,

Please find at 802.16 server uploaded document
C802.16e-03/17 Vladimir Yanover "Changes in 802.16e Working Document for
Clarification of QoS Control"
The document suggests changes in the 802.16e Working Document to make clear
the terms
of QoS confguration. Probably, you remember our discussion on "prediction of
QoS level"
[available at new BS]. This document is an attempt to find proper terms for
QoS negotiation
before HO.

I suggest to add the content of this document to the Working Document of the
AdHoc Group
as it is directly related to HO

Vladimir

Dr. Vladimir Yanover
Alvarion Ltd.
21 A   Habarzel St. Ramat - Hahayal Tel - Aviv 69710
P.O. Box 13139, Tel-Aviv 61131, Israel
Tel.:      +972-36457834
Fax:       +972-36456290
E-Mail:   vladimir.yanover@alvarion.com
> This transmission and any files attached to it, may contain confidential
> and/or privileged information and intended only for the named recipient.
> disclosure, reproduction, retransmission, dissemination, disclosure,
> copying or any use of the information or files contained is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
> the sender by reply transmission and delete this electronic mail.

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com