RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Uploaded file

Dear Vladimir and Changhoi,

We will have an on-line discussion next week, in which the current working
document, plus any contributions arriving until 18/07, will be discussed.
The working document will be then approved within the ad hoc, and then
submitted to Tge for approval.

Thank you both for your participation and contributions.

Regards,
Itzik.