RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff and Sleep mode Ad hoc

Hello All,

I have received 3 responds from people, which are willing to help, including
me and Philip Barter (which I know is willing to help) there are 5 people.
I expected more helping hands, although I hope it would be enough.

The first step is to resolve the assigned items from the previous meeting:

The following table defines the captured action items from the comment
database:

Comment Number	Action Requested	Assigned to
66	Hand-off ad-hoc to generate specific text for pre-registration.	Phil
Barber
67	The fast ranging mechanism is retained; Vladimir will provide
clarification text to this mechanism.	Vladimir Yanover
88	Do the following changes:[PARA]* Yigal will define specifically what are
the conditions on which the SS will exit from sleep-mode[PARA]* Ken will
provide SDL describing the Sleep-mode state machine[PARA]* Itzik will
provide text for registration REQ/RSP indicating exchange of sleep mode
capabilities.[PARA]* Itzik will provide new text to section 6.4.16.1	Yigal,
Ken, Itzik
100	Ken and Yigal to provide more details on the update to table 127b in
section 11.1.4.	Ken, Yigal
109	Do the following changes (Itzik 1-3). [PARA][PARA]1. Separate MOB_HO_RSP
message into two messages, one for the BS and one for MSS[PARA]2. Define
more clearly the time reference of the HO_Estimation parameter[PARA]3. Add
an option of forcing handoff or suggesting handoff, and option for the MSS
to reject a suggestion.[PARA]4. Call for contributions to add specific text
defining the interaction of sleep mode and handoff, and what happening
during a "drop" scenario.[PARA]	Itzik, All
112	Yigal to generate the SDL diagrams required.	Yigal
121	Create a mobile tracking message, mob_track, to permit efficient
adjustments of power, frequency, and timing Basic CID needs to be added to
the corrections.[PARA]Itzik to provide the table by July 31.[PARA]	Itzik
130	Text should be provide to explain how BS initiates periodic ranging with
MSS which is in Sleep Mode[PARA]Fix/adapt the general system parameters
(section 10) to the mobile context[PARA]Yigal (within the HO/Sleep mode Ad
hoc activity) will provide the text	Yigal

Currently the people on the list beside Yigal and myself are: Vladimir,
Philip and Ken.
Please provide me what is your expected schedule for your task, taking into
account the fact that it would be preferred to allow enough time for
off-line discussion in the ad hoc group.

I'll send a list of more open items tomorrow.

Regards,
Itzik.