From: Phillip Barber [mailto:pbarber@broadbandmobiletech.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 4:22 AM
To: stds-802-16-mobile@ieee.org
Subject: stds-802-16-mobile: Global Service Flows Ad Hoc group

Just a note to request interested individuals to drop me an email at PBarber@BroadbandMobileTech.com to indicate your interest in participating in the Global Service Flows Ad Hoc group.

For those who indicated interest at Session 27, I will be contacting you to confirm your interest.

Our first task shall be to create a database of Global Service Flow models used in other wireline & wireless systems.

Thanks in advance for your participation,
Phillip Barber

This mail passed through mail.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com