stds-802-16-mobile: Global Service Flows Ad Hoc group

The following people responded and have indicated their participation in the Global Service Flows Ad Hoc group:

Phillip Barber, PBarber@BroadbandMobileTech.com
Changhoi Koo, chkoo@samsung.com
DJ Johnston, dj.johnston@intel.com
galahad, galahad@netsgo.com
Vladimir Yanover, vladimir.yanover@alvarion.com
Itzik Kitroser, itzikk@runcom.co.il
Yigal Leiba, yigall@runcom.co.il
Frank Perry, fperry6@ford.com
Shiquan Wu, shiquawu@nortelnetworks.com
Satish Jamadagani, satishj@nortelnetworks.com
Lei Wang, LeiW@Wi-LAN.com

If you are not on this list and would like to participate, please contact me for inclusion.

I suggest that we begin by collecting a database of Global Service Flow models used in other wireline & wireless systems.  Please submit your contributions to the reflector for inclusion.  I would like to have the database completed by October 3.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber