stds-802-16-mobile: Channel Model

Dear members,

I'm studying a channel model for 802.16e. I'd like to know if it is correct
to assume that each sub-channel is a "not frequency-selective" channel
(even if the whole channel is a "frequency-selective" channel). I suppose
it is possible to model each sub-channel with an (simple) independent
channel model (from adjacent and other sub-channel) using large guard bands
between the sub-channels.

Comments and suggestions are well wanted.

Best regards.

Cosimo Palazzo (Università degli Studi di Lecce - Italy)