stds-802-16-mobile: 16eR4 PDF doc in MS Word format?

Can anyone provide me a copy of the 16eR4 PDF doc in MS Word format?  I can convert to PDF from Word, but not the reverse.  Conversely, you can let me know how to convert formats.  I am trying to mesh my contribution into the 16eR4 PDF doc as part of my revision to the contribution.  Itzik and others indicated that they would like to see a merged version of my contribution changes, not just the stand-alone list.  And I am having serious problems doing this in Adobe.  Not as fluent in Adobe as perhaps I would like.

Notify me off-list with remedy.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber