Re: stds-802-16-mobile: Channel Model

Dear Russell McKown

thank you, but in the recommendations ITU and ETSI reported in IEEE 802.16e-03/01 "low level" channel models are described.
Could you tell me how are you using these channel models to estimate the performance of the high levels of network architecture (Mobility Agent, ATM, IP ... TCP, application protocols, ...)?

Best regards.

Cosimo Palazzo

PS: I've did some calculations about the coherent band of 802.16e channel (I've based on the ETSI vehicular test environment) and I've understood that each sub-channel is a frequency-selective channel too. I'm sorry.