Re: stds-802-16-mobile: OFDMA DL and UL pilot carrier allocation

Very well, Subhendu

My problem is "how can I used pilot carriers to set right the frequency domain
coefficients after I received preamble".
After I received preamble, becouse of channel variability, the frequency
domain coeffients can change: after I received some OFDM symbols,
found-by-preamble frequency domain coeffients assume slightly different
values whitch can be estimated (with a little error) by pilot carriers
(channel estimation).

I would like to understand how are this pilot carriers considered for channel
estimation: by hole OFDM symbol or by single subchannel.
If necessary, channel estimation techniques are well wanted.

Thanks.

Comments and suggestions are well wanted.

Cosimo Palazzo (Università degli Studi di Lecce - Italy)