stds-802-16-mobile: Primitives contribution

I was looking at making a contribution to provide better overview and SDLs for Modes, Activities/States, and Primitives with triggers and am in a quandary.  After reviewing the primitives for PMP implementation in the 'd' DOC (SDU create, change, terminate only), it seems clear to me that 'd' elected to take a generalist/minimalist approach in primitive definitions.  My question is: 'Is the rationale for maintaining this minimalist approach still valid for 'e' or are we better served having some more specific primitive definitions to support our mobility driven triggers?'

I welcome comments.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber