[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] F2F on June 20th, 21st - please indicate if you'll attend

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Minutes from conference call on 6/2/04
We are close to finalizing the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii for the handoff adhoc F2F on June 20th and 21st. The hotel is offering a rate of ~ US $140 per night for a block of 10 rooms. Please reply (to me, not this list) if your organization will be represented and # of participants so I can assemble an approx. head count.

Please respond ASAP - no later than Monday morning, so we can confirm with the hotel. If you have already indicated interest in participating you need not respond to this request.

Regards,
-Prakash