[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [handoff] U.S. toll-free number for telecon bridge

Unfortunately I could not find a toll-free number or a local number for
Intel's telecon bridge from Honolulu. The hotel will charge exorbitant
per-minute rates for normal long distance calls. Would someone else be
willing/able to host a 3 hour conference bridge with a toll-free or
local dial-in number. Per discussions in our last telecon, we want the
bridge from 6 AM to 9 AM local (Honolulu) time Monday, 6/21 morning.

Thanks.
-Prakash