[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Contribution for optimizing IP connection establishment

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Bridge and proposed agenda for 6/17 call
Dear HO ad-hoc members,

Sorry for the late submittion of contribution for the item optimizing IP connection establishment.
I have just uploaded Minimization of IP connection re-establishment_r1.doc

This contribution propose changes to MOB_NBR-ADV message to indicate IP subnet change and Paging Zone change between neighbor BS and serving-BS. The main advantage of this proposal is to minimize the message size of 'MOB_NBR-ADV' by replacing Subnet ID with BS list arrangement.

I hope to discuss on this item as addressed Yesterday Teleconference to exchange comments and harmonize with other Contributions.

Best Regards,

Sungjin Lee
Advanced Research Lab.
Global Standards and Research Team