From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Ran
Yaniv
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 2:39 AM
To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Changes to pilot location in OFDMA
FUSC and PUSC zones

Hi Zion,

Our intension is not to mock your solution. We are looking at the
performance of the STC case because we do believe there is an accute
performance issue. Please tell me exactly why you think the contribution is
misleading and has wrong assumptions.

I'd appreciate it if we could indeed stick to a technical discussion for the
time being.

Thanks,
Ran