[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Load Balancing in Multi FA (Supplementary Contribution for PHY Profile ID)

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] 7/26 Telecon agenda; inventory of comments/contribs

Dear All:

In the last CC, we had a discussion how the Multi FA system would be supported and operate.

On the harmony server, I uploaded the contribution that describes load balancing in initial entries and idle mode and service redirection using BS initiated inter-FA-intra-BS HO.

Please review it and lets discuss todays CC.

Thank you so much.

See you soon.

Regards,

Jung-Won Kim.