Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [STDS-802-16] [DLFP] Question about DLFP

HI,

In 802.16REVd/D5,page503,Table 266,
In 802.16e/D4,page111,Table 266a,

I can not see how to decode the UL_MAP by SS.
I think DLFP in OFDMA PHY should also contain the UL_MAP information(such as modulaiton/code/length)
except for DL_MAP. otherwise, how to decode  the UL_MAP by SS? and sometime DLFP may also contain the DCD/UCD etc. information(such as modulaiton/code/length) .
Am I right?
Wujianjun
Huawei technologies Co.,Ltd
phone:+86-21-68644808-23518
mobile:+86-21-13818172348
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or
email immediately and delete it!