[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Question on H-ARQ allocation

Hi,

I have some question on H-ARQ allocation and hope someone will help me to
clarify this.

In H-ARQ Map, only Nsch and Nep is specified. Even if we assume the
allocation in one-dimensional by the entire subchannels will be allocated
for the H-ARQ burst, but where is the subchannel offset index specified?
Also, since there is a few allocation IE, are they suppose to be in
sequential order?

I think the standard text it not clear on this at all. Can someone please
explain?

Thanks for the help.

Mary