From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Mary Chion
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:12 AM
To: stds-802-16-mobile@ieee.org
Subject: Question on H-ARQ allocation

Hi,

I have some question on H-ARQ allocation and hope someone will help me to
clarify this.

In H-ARQ Map, only Nsch and Nep is specified. Even if we assume the
allocation in one-dimensional by the entire subchannels will be allocated
for the H-ARQ burst, but where is the subchannel offset index specified?
Also, since there is a few allocation IE, are they suppose to be in
sequential order?

I think the standard text it not clear on this at all. Can someone please
explain?

Thanks for the help.

Mary