stds-802-16: Session #13 Starting and Ending Times

I would like to amend an earlier email about the timing of Session #13.

Following consultation with the Task Group Chairs, I am scheduling
the 802.16 Opening Plenary Meeting for 8-10 am on Monday morning, May
14. The Task Groups will begin meeting at 10:30 am.

I expect little business of long-term significance at the Opening
Plenary of this session; we will primarily be reviewing the status of
the Task Groups and coordinating our plans. By getting this meeting
out of the way first thing on Monday, we will be in better shape to
get our real work underway and make more productive use of Monday.
The Monday morning meeting interval will count toward session
participation.

We'll hold the Closing Plenary from 10 am until noon on Friday, as usual.

Regards,

Roger