stds-802-16: RE: results of the Great Lunch Poll

Roger,  Great Job !!!  At least we know we're not offending the vast majority, and I think
the box lunch has lots of merits, since it's totally flexible with respect to lunch-break
timing and especially since there's a very nice plaza with tables just alongside the
hotel, where folks could sit outside and grab a few rays, while enjoying their lunch.
Also doing some Veggie and/or Kosher boxes should be possible, if you would care
to give an initial estimate for how many of each.  We can mid-course correct once
we've seen the actual demand, of course, but maybe some check boxes on the
Pre-Reg page could help to gauge the demand in relative numbers anyway.  We'll
make it work and keep at least 95% happy I'm sure !!!   :-)
Are you Go for this, now ???
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG