stds-802-16: results of the Great Lunch Poll

Here are the results of the Great Lunch Poll:

What do you think of including lunches in the  Session #13 registration fee?

[ 3] - Great idea!!! (could save me some valuable time, etc.)
[11] - This could work; let's give it a shot.
[13] - Not sure this is a good idea, but I'll try it this one time.
[12] - Strongly Object, would prefer a smaller fee instead.

I count this as 27 in favor of bundled lunch, 12 opposed, and 453
"don't care" (as I said, "If you don't reply, I'll assume you don't
care.")

We had a number of comments encouraging flexibility. A number liked
the idea of boxed lunch, and a several mentioned the requirement of a
vegetarian option.

Roger