stds-802-16: Re: site selection poll for Session #15 (September)

Here are the straw poll results:

Denver   36
San Jose 30

I'll try to negotiate a contract offer for Denver. Maybe Dean can
come up with something specific for San Jose. I'll schedule the
decision for the Opening Plenary next Monday.

Roger