stds-802-16: IEEE-SA Patent Licensing Policy

Published: IEEE-SA Patent Licensing Policy
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-01/39

This material was distributed by the IEEE-SA Patent Committee
(PatCom) today. DOC and PPT version of the files are available in:
	http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/july_2001.zip

The patent policy has not changed. However, the document provides a
new set of procedures related to the Letter of Assurance. The
material is addressed to Working Group chairs, not to participants.
However, I am sure you will find it quite informative. I urge you to
read the document and to forward it to appropriate people in your
company.

I have updated the IEEE 802.16 Patent Information page:
	http://ieee802.org/16/ipr/patents/index.html

Roger
--
Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org>