RE: stds-802-16: 802 SEC Ballot to Approve Response to FCC FNPRM

FYI: The 802 SEC ballot to approve the comments to the FCC (see
below) has passed. There were no negative votes. I'll make sure you
have access to the comments as edited for submission.

I want to add my thanks to Marianna Goldhammer, whom I failed to
acknowledge in my previous message. She helped bring the issue to the
attention of 802.16 before the meeting. She also submitted a proposal
to Vic in advance of the meeting, and she brought it to TG4 as the
basis of the TG4 position. She, along with a number of other 802.16
people, spent quite a few hours in the regulatory meetings. Thanks to
David, Marianna, and all of the other 802.16 participants who worked
to develop a consensus 802 position that we could support. The result
is an excellent achievement for the 802 wireless groups.

When the FCC asks for another round of comments, I'm sure we'll be
hearing more on this topic.

Roger