stds-802-16: submission of comments and contributions this month

Folks,

I'll be traveling the last two weeks of August (August 13-26). I'm
trying to make sure everything is covered while I'm gone.

*TG3/4 Review comments

Nico Van Waes <nico.Vanwaes@nokia.com> will receive and process the
TG3/4 Final Task Group Review comments. The instructions in
Commentary ask that you submit the comments to
<owner-stds-802-16@majordomo.ieee.org>. You can still use this
address, which I have temporarily redirected to Nico.

*Contributions

If you have contributions to which your comments must refer, please
attach the appropriate cover sheet and use the upload facility
<http://ieee802.org/16/upload.html>. Note that I have created a new
TG3_4 directory for contributions intended for both TGs.

Before you upload, please check the directory, pick the next highest
document number, and change the name of your file appropriately. I
have placed into each directory the last submitted contribution, so
you know where to start. If everyone cooperates, this should work in
an orderly fashion. The software won't let you delete or overwrite
existing files. Please make use of the file description field. Once
you have uploaded your file, you can assume that the contribution
will eventually get a document number appropriate to the file name.
Therefore, you can use this future document number in your TG3/4
comment; we can make corrections later if necessary.

If this contribution process works, maybe we'll make it permanent.

Roger

P.S.: Session #15 Registration

Please go ahead and register for Session #15 using the form
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg15/regform.html>. If I am not
getting email, I won't be updating the registration list. You might
also want to reserve a room at the meeting hotel; last I checked, the
hotel had added a few rooms and there were still a few left. I'll
have a meeting at the hotel tomorrow and will update you on any news
afterwards.