RE: stds-802-16: 802.16ab-01/01r1 published; Final Task Group Rev iew in progress

Ken,

Thanks for your letter.

Let me make few comments about " ... plus the approved comments from session
#14."
MAC-PHY section for OFDM obviously falls into this category.
You say "This was editorial. Omissions like this ...."

But,  excuse me, this is exactly the point. There is some boundary for the
editorial omissions
(can an editor omit the whole text?). The topics ARQ and MAC-PHY OFDM would
constitute
~ 30% of the MAC text if were not omitted.

Sorry for not supplying ARQ pictures (I'll send them shortly), but in this
case a picture may be replaced with a placeholder
as it often happened in TG1. A reason of this sort may be found for each
section.

Whatever are the explanations, these two sections were taken out without an
explicit decision of the group.
I didn't expect this to happen.

Vladimir