stds-802-16: P802.16/D4 available in IEEE catalog

IEEE P802.16/D4 is now available for sale through the IEEE catalog.

All the 802 standards (including drafts) for sale are listed at:

http://standards.ieee.org/catalog/olis/lanman.html

Those with a subscription to the 802 line can access the P802.16 draft at:

http://standards.ieee.org/reading/ieee/std/lanman/drafts/P802.16.pdf

To purchase the draft, you may contact IEEE Customer Service at
1-800-678-IEEE. I presume that this number is usable only in North
America; I'll let you know if I can find a worldwide number.

The draft is supposed to be added to the online catalog next week.
Afterwards, I'll add detailed ordering information to our web site.

Roger