stds-802-16: Tragedy

Dear Fellows,

I hope that all the 802.16 people are safe, together
 with their families.

I foward our CEO e-mail, which is expressing what we
 feel here, in Israel.

All the Best for All of You,

Marianna

> Subject:	Tragedy
>
> Dear all,

> I want to extend our condolences for the tragedy
 that happened to the US nation. We are with you in your
 sorrow and grief and we in Israel are more than
 understanding what each of you feel in this difficult
 time. The way to respond to this vicious attack is to
 try and continue with our normal life, as hard as it
 sound, and show this terrorists that we are strong and
 will not let grief overtake us.
> We are all holding your hands and encourage you to be
 strong in this difficult time.