stds-802-16: request for P802.16/D4 Recirculation Ballot

Dear Steve,

As soon as possible, I would like to open a 10-day recirculation on P802.16/D4.

Attached below is a draft of the ballot announcement letter. Notice
that I have already posted the ballot package, so I am not asking the
Ballot Center to post any files. The ballot package is not
password-protected since it contains only the comment resolutions; it
does not include a copy of the draft. We understand that, before we
go to RevCom, we need to recirculate the final version of the draft.
We are planning to do so in a later recirc.

Please let me know of any problems that arise.

Best regards,

Roger

--------------------------------------

***INSTRUCTIONS FOR BALLOTING ON:  IEEE P802.16/D4-2001
Recirculation:  "Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Part 16: Draft Standard
Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems"

The electronic ballot for IEEE P802.16/D4-2001 Recirculation
officially opens on **********, and it closes at
11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on *********.

Please review the information below regarding the balloting procedures.

The ballot package, including the cover letter and the comment
resolutions, is available at:

http://ieee802.org/16/docs/01/P802-16_Recirc.zip

The documents are in Adobe "pdf" document format and can be
viewed online, or they can be downloaded and printed if desired.
You will need a copy of Adobe's Acrobat Reader (3.0 or higher) to
view or print the draft.  If you do not have this program, it is
available for free downloading from Adobe at:
(http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html).
You must first unZIP the posted file.

You should cast your electronic vote on this draft at the
following website:
http://standards.ieee.org/cgi-bin/balloting?vote:XXX

Comments on the draft should be entered at the following website:
http://standards.ieee.org/cgi-bin/balloting?comment:XXX

Should you have any questions, problems or comments, please
contact:

Roger Marks
Phone:  303-497-3037
Fax:  303-497-7828
E-mail:  marks@boulder.nist.gov

***REMINDER:  THE BALLOT CLOSES AT 11:59 P.M., ZZZ***
The voting and comment web sites will be shut down at this time,
and no votes and/or comments will be accepted after this point.

Thank you for your participation in this ballot.  We appreciate
your cooperation in this program, and welcome your comments and
suggestions for improvement.