stds-802-16: need address to mail 802.16.2 standard

I am pleased to announce that IEEE Std 802.16.2 ("IEEE Recommended
Practice for Local and metropolitan area networks - Coexistence of
Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems") has been published by IEEE
and is available through IEEE's on-line catalog
<http://ieee802.org/16/published.html>.

Those on the appended list are mentioned in the introduction to the
standard as a participant in its development, either due to a
specific role or because of participation in the 802.16 Working Group
Letter Ballot in which it was approved. Because of this, IEEE is
offering you a free copy of the standard. In order for IEEE to mail
you the standard, I need to provide them with your mailing address. I
have an address for most of you, but I am not sure it is correct.

So, here is the plan:

*Before I compile the address list for IEEE, I will wait one week to
give you time to update your address using the form at:
	http://ieee802.org/16/form.html

*If you are a Member or Observer, you can find out your current
recorded address by checking the Member/Observer database:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/members/members.xls {use your password}

To quickly see if you are a Member or Observer, see:
	http://ieee802.org/16/members.html
	http://ieee802.org/16/observers.html

*If you do not update your address, I will use your current recorded
address, except in cases in which I know, or strongly suspect, that
the address is no longer valid. If I am under the impression that you
are no longer at the company listed, I will probably leave you off
the list altogether.

If in doubt, please update your address. It won't cost either of us much time.

Regards,

Roger

Participants in IEEE Std 802.16.2 Development:
Song An
Reza Arefi
Jori Arrakoski
Arun Arunachalam