stds-802-16: new patent-related notices posted

Folks,

I have received two new patent-related notices and filed them in the
last two rows of the "Index of Patent Notices On File with IEEE
802.16":

	http://ieee802.org/16/ipr/patents/notices

In the first case, I have solicited a Letter of Assurance in
accordance with the terms of the IEEE-SA Patent Licensing procedures.
In the second case, I am waiting a few days until the new 802.16ab
working document is available and until I have identified the
appropriate recipient.

Roger