stds-802-16: Published: Working Group Review of IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r2

Title: Working Group Review of IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r2
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-01/49

The updated 802.16ab working document is scheduled for release this
Friday. In the meantime, here is the announcement of the Working
Group Review process we will follow.

Please take a look, since there are some new wrinkles here (following
the plan we decided in Denver). The third paragraph is particularly
interesting. I am very enthused about it. I think it can stimulate
comments and move us toward their resolution outside our meetings.
We've always needed to stimulate this kind of activity to accelerate
our progress. The current travel difficulties that we are under put
even more pressure on us to make productive use of our time outside
of meetings.

Don't forget the deadline: 19 October 2001.

Roger