stds-802-16: P802.16 Ballot Status and Approval Schedule

Friends,

Sponsor Ballot recirculation of the Session #15 comment resolutions
on P802.16/D4 began yesterday and will run through October 4. I have
posted the current vote tally and will try to keep it reasonably up
to date:

	http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/ballots/sponsorballot/result.html

So far, one of the four Disapprove voters has switched to Approve, so
the approval rate is over 90%.

I have also updated the schedule for final approval of the draft:

	http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/schedule.html

The plan is to produce Draft 5 after the recirculation closes and
then run a confirmation ballot from October 12-22. I will submit the
final draft and approval package to RevCom by the October 26
deadline. Approval by the IEEE-SA Standards Board is expected on
December 6. Everything is on track to keep us right on schedule.

Cheers,

Roger