stds-802-16: 802.16 Session #16 hotel deadline approaching

Session #16 of the IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless
Access will take place on 12-16 November 2001 in Austin, Texas, USA
during the November IEEE 802 Plenary Session.

The Session #16 page is at:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg16/index.html

Details on travel, hotel, and registration are at the IEEE 802 meeting page:
	http://ieee802.org/meeting

Registration is still not yet open.

The meeting site is the:

Hyatt Regency Austin
Town Lake
208 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704 USA
Phone: +1-512-477-1234 or 1-800-233-1234 (call center)
Reservation fax: +1-512-480-2069

According to the IEEE 802 meeting page, the deadline for reserving a
room under the "IEEE 802" rate is October 15. A typo in one area of
that page erroneously gives the cutoff as October 5. Because of this
ambiguity, I called Hyatt to confirm the deadline. I was told that
the cutoff date is actually October 30. Nevertheless, I suggest that
you act quickly. If rooms are still available, they probably won't be
for long.

Regards,

Roger