stds-802-16: P802.16/D5 errata

I have created a list of errors reported in P802.16/D5, along with corrections:

	http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/errata.html

You will also find instructions on how to submit additional ones.
Please let me know of any you come across, no matter how small or
large.

So far, all of the reported errors are editorial. Below, I have
summarized what we can do about errors.

Roger

Appendix: How do we deal with errata?

(1) Editorial
(a) The IEEE Project Editor can correct editorial errors before
publication of the draft. The technical content shall not be changed.
(b) AFTER publication, an errata sheet can be issued.

(2) Technical
(a) The slow fix is to correct the problem in an amendment (e.g.,
802.16a or 802.16b).
(b) The quick way to deal with technical errors or ambiguities is to
issue an interpretation. This has to be approved by the Working Group
and then by 802. We did such a thing for 802.16.2, which includes the
following statement: