RE: stds-802-16: Chairs and Secretary for Session #16

Dean Chang will serve as Acting Working Group Secretary at Session
#16. He is highly qualified, by virtue of having volunteered.

No, just kidding! Dean has been doing great work as TG3 secretary. I
would have leaned on him for help, except that it didn't seem fair
given his other responsibilities.

Thanks, Dean!

I still need some server help. It's not too hard; you mainly just
have to configure it. Carl has given me a list of parameters to set.
I've done it many times, but I'd rather not have too. You won't need
to do any file maintenance; I'll take care of that. Any volunteers?

Roger