stds-802-16: Announcement of IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #4

Title: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #4
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-01/63

This document announces IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #4
(on  P802.16a/D1-2001). It also tells you how to participate, and it
details the procedures we will follow.

Please don't forget the deadline of 4 January 2002. We need your
comments, so please allow time to read the document carefully. As you
read, please keep the Commentary database open so you can easily
record corrections to any problems you see.

Roger

P.S. I have slightly revised P802.16a/D1-2001
    <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tga/P80216a_D1.zip>
compared to the version I posted late this afternoon. I did so to
correct a small editorial error, as noted below: