stds-802-16: Session #17 Starting Time [plus WCA talk slides]

At the WCA Technical Symposium this week, I told a few people that
Session #17 starts on Monday morning. In fact, the web site has
always said 1 pm. We'll stick with that. Some people may arrive on
the Monday morning flight, and others may need a little extra jet-lag
time.

If you are up bright and early (well, make that just plain "early";
it certainly won't be bright) on Monday morning, feel free to visit
Carl and see if he needs any help setting up the server or anything
else.

We'll start at 1 pm with a brief 802.16 Opening Plenary. This should
be over by 2 pm. The main topic will be liaison issues.

By the way, I have posted the slides of the talk I gave at the WCA
meeting on Tuesday morning:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/C80216-02_01.pdf

Roger