stds-802-16: P802.16a Sponsor Ballot Group formation

The IEEE-SA invitation to participate in the Sponsor Ballot of
P802.16a closed on 22 March. However, only today did I receive the
list of those who had accepted the invitation. I have posted the
ballot group list:

	http://ieee802.org/16/tga/sponsorballot/group.html

You can check the list to confirm your acceptance of the invitation.
Please let me know if you see any errors. Also let me know if your
contact information has changed or will be changing.

At the bottom of the posted list is a table of those who were listed
as "unvalidated" by the IEEE-SA Balloting Center. Typically, this is
because they were not confirmed as members of the IEEE Standards
Association. If you are on the "unvalidated" list, you still have
time to join the IEEE-SA. If you do so, and I receive from you a
valid IEEE membership number by 5 pm U.S. Mountain Time (Colorado
time) on Wednesday 3 April, then I will request that your name be
validated and added to the ballot group.

Roger