stds-802-16: +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #6 (on TGc Draft 1) is now open

IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #6 is now open, through 28
June 2002. The ballot concerns P802.16c/D1-2002:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgc/P80216c_D1.zip>

The announcement document:

Title: "IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #6: Announcement"
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-02/26

tells you how to participate and explains the Members' obligation to
do so. It also details the procedures we will follow.

Please don't forget the deadline of 28 June 2002. We need your
comments, so please allow time to read the document carefully. As you
read, please keep the Commentary database open so you can easily
record corrections to any problems you see.

Roger

P.S. Look for WG Letter Ballot #7 (regarding TGa's Draft 4) next week.