stds-802-16: Walt Roehr has passed away

Friends in 802.11 and 802.15,

Some of you may have known long-time 802.16 Member Walt Roehr or may
have met him at the recent 802.11/802.15 meeting in Australia.

I am deeply sorry to inform you that Walt passed away while diving at
Saxton Reef following the meeting.

Walt was our good friend, and we will miss him dearly.

802.16 has posted a couple of photos of Walt on our web site:
	http://WirelessMAN.org/photo/WaltRoehr.html

You will also find a letter to the family, which we are sending them
along with a card.

Sincerely,

Roger Marks <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
<http://WirelessMAN.org>