stds-802-16: +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #7 (on TGa Draft 4) is now open

IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #7 is now open, through 2
July 2002. The ballot concerns P802.16a/D4-2002:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tga/P80216a_D4.zip>

The announcement document:

Title: "IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #7: Announcement"
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-02/28

tells you how to participate and explains the Members' obligation to
do so. It also details the procedures we will follow.

Please don't forget the deadline of 2 July 2002. We need your
comments, so please allow time to read the document carefully. As you
read, please keep the Commentary database open so you can easily
record corrections to any problems you see.

Roger