stds-802-16: Walt Roehr life celebration

Walt Roehr
  January 5, 1939 to May 19, 2002

Please join us in a celebration of Walt's Life at St Thomas a Becket
Catholic Church 14211 Wiehle Avenue, Reston Virginia.  The Service will be
on June 29,2002 at noon, followed by a luncheon.

In lieu of flowers we would like donation made in Walt Roehr's name to
Graydon Manor Children's Fund. Graydon Manor is a non- profit residential
treatment center for children with emotional problems. Eileen has worked at
Graydon for last ten years.  It is our hope to build a memorial pavilion for
the children's summer activities.

Sincerely,
Eileen Roehr
Roger & Melissa Roehr
Jill & Robert Hindmarch

Graydon Manor
Children's Fund
801 Children's Center Road
Leesburg Va, 20175

RSVP:  703-435-1645 or roehr@erols.com

Directions:

 From 495 the Beltway, take 267 Dulles Toll Rd. West.
Exit Wiehle Avenue and take right off exit ramp North, and
you will go thru five traffic lights approximately three miles.
The Church will be on your right hand side.

 From Leesburg, take Route 7 East towards Tysons Corner.
Take a right at the traffic light onto Reston Avenue.
At the next traffic light take a left onto Wiehle Avenue.
Go thru two traffic lights and the Church will be on your
left hand side immediately after the traffic light.

Please feel free to forward this to Walt's Friends