stds-802-16: Session #20 agendas (and some hotel info)

I have posted tentative agendas for the 802.16 Opening and Closing
Plenary agendas at Session #20:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg20/opening.html
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg20/closing.html

I have also updated the agenda for the week:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg20/agenda.html

The main change is a possible Tuesday evening 802.16 Plenary. This
would be mainly to review the status of the Mobile BWA Study Group.

Since Monday evening is currently vacant, we may end up shuffling one
or more Task Group meetings to that slot.

By the way, I understand that the Hyatt Regency Vancouver is now sold
out. The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, which is just across the street,
has rooms at the IEEE 802 (code: GREEE1) rate. If you need details,
see the 802 Meeting Announcement <http://ieee802.org/meeting>. You
can also reserve the 802-rate rooms using this direct link:

<https://www.fairmont.com/FA/en/CDA/Home/Secure/Reservations/CDRMRsvnMain/0,3043,,00.HTML?sPromoCode=GREEE1&lPropertySeq=100133>

Roger