stds-802-16: my travel of 20-28 June

Folks,

I'll be somewhat out of touch for much of June 20-28 (I'll be in Beijing, where I'll give a keynote address on IEEE 802.16 at the International Conference on Telecommunications <http://www2.elec.qmul.ac.uk/~wee>).

If you need my help with anything, please look at your schedule and see if you need to arrange this before I leave. If you have a file to post, give it the next sequential number, post it on the appropriate upload directory, and notify the appropriate reflector. In other words, follow the usual process <http://ieee802.org/16/submit.html>.

The main things going on are the two WG Letter Ballots. Please don't forget to participate, and don't forget the deadlines:

Working Group Letter Ballot #6 (TGc) closes on 28 June
http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/ballot06/report6.html

Working Group Letter Ballot #7 (TGa) closes on 2 July
http://ieee802.org/16/tga/ballot07/report7.html

I may not be able to update the reports regularly while I am gone; it depends on how well my Internet connection works.

Roger