stds-802-16: RE: departing from stds-802-16 activity.

Dear Roger/All

Due to the terrible economic status in Japan, Hitachi is closing down its
north American research lab dedicated to wireless technology.  Subsequently,
I will be losing my job and hence no longer be attending 802.16 Meetings.
Fortunately I have been able to find new employment with Sirius Satellite
radio, developing their next generation receivers.

I'd like to take this time to congratulate all the fine engineers whom
through much hard work and debate have created an outstanding wireless
standard.  It has been a great pleasure and learning experience working with
many of you.  I truly hope we will cross paths again in the future.

Good luck to all of  you, I hope 802.16 becomes a tremendous success.

Best regards
Carl Scarpa