stds-802-16: hotel products

Dear Sir.,
Our company manufacture and supply hotel hospitality, blankets, towel, bath robe, slippers, bed sheet and pillow case, mattress pads, luggage rack, plastic clips for table skirting, skirt-mate hanger, table cloth, piano and French whips, table number holders, multipurpose call bell, nonslip trays, plastic tongs and many other kinds of products.please feel free to contact us if you want to order any of them ,we will send you the quotation and details.
Ms.MOONLIGHT LIAO/GENERAL MANAGER
For
K.Y.L. Industrial Manufacture & Trade Co.,Ltd.
Tel:0086-22-83521488  83520349 83520350
Fax:0086-22-23398921 83520478
Handphone:0086-13802169791
ICQ.: 112822328
Email:moonligh@shell.tjvan.net.cn
Note: If this letter faze you,also let us know,we will not send the mail
to you in the  future.