stds-802-16: more Session #21 info, including hotel reservation form

As previously announced, IEEE 802.16's Session #21 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg21> will be held on 23-26 September 2002 at the Shilla Cheju Hotel on Cheju Island, Korea. The session is hosted by Panyuh Joo <mailto:panyuh@samsung.com> of Samsung Electronics Co., which serves as corporate host.

The session will begin with a Working Group Opening Plenary at 1 pm on Monday 23 September. It will conclude with a Working Group Closing Plenary on the evening of Thursday 26 September.

As of today, the Session #21 Hotel Reservation Form is now available:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg21/hotel.doc>
Submission of the form is by fax. You may fill it out in Word or by hand.

Panyuh does not want to mention a reservation deadline; I am unsure is there is one.

Panyuh intends to set a registration fee of US$120, if preregistered; otherwise it will be higher. Payment will be made at the hotel's front desk. The preregistration deadline will be near the end of August. No registration system is in place. I am not sure how Panyuh wants to handle this, but have offered to set up and maintain the usual interim session on-line preregistration system.

I will keep you updated with whatever information I have.

Roger