stds-802-16: RevCom submission of P802.16a/D6

Dave,

Last Friday, I submitted the HTML RevCom submittal form for P802.16a/D6.

The supporting materials are now at:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_60.pdf

I will send you the draft under separate cover. I have submitted the FrameMaker sources of the draft to the IEEE Staff Project Editor, Jennifer Longman.

This submission has not been formally approved by the Sponsor (LMSC). However, I will be requesting Sponsor approval at the LMSC SEC meeting of 15 November.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>